Zombies8myneighborTrailer Zombies8myneighborTrailer

Wait...where did my neighbors go?

Man, you picked one good game. Too bad I haven't played it in forever, the game was great, so I am really looking forward to this. You had some neat trailer effects in teh trailer, and hopefully you can find alot of the sprites of this game. I can't wait untill it comes out, man. Keep up the good work. If you have a good story, and do this right, it may end up being a cool little series.

AngelnX responds:

Yeah Tom personally e-mailed me about the trailer. He's excited too! I'm hoping for a Halloween release but its not garanteed. As far as the sprites, just like I did for Punch-Out I'm going to capture them from the emulated game

Batman Dreams Batman Dreams

freggin hilarious!!!

LOL, that was freggin great! I loved it, the humor rocked!

The riddler singing the song was great...lol!!

MySpace Kills MySpace Kills

Heh, myspace.

Yes This is pretty similar to how myspace is to people in real life. You get addicted, check your comments and friends and profile views every day, get pissed off after reading a comment on your best friends my space from your girl friend and find out she is cheating on you. Eventually leading in a massive rampage and or suicide. Next thing you know your a reanimated corpse for Myspace working for The head creator...Tom.

I have a myspace, and barely ever use it I really don't like myspace that much, friend talked me into gettting one.

Can't wait for the sequal.

Escape from Zombie Town 0 Escape from Zombie Town 0

Great concept!

Wow, I am pretty impresed. That is a good concept for a game. The art could use some improvement, but I do like your style. If you want I could help you with art. I don't know what happens past the forest...I died in there, but would be nice if you could use weapons, or vehicles. But perhaps that is in the game i just need to play it through. I enjoyed it. and The music was very 80's, I loved it man!
Email me if you want some help with art or anything.

Punishment Punishment

Remins me of doom 1

Was a great game! It reminded me of doom for the sega genesis!I enjoyed it! If you keep up with flash I am sure you will get better. You should make a series of games likes this, yet have a plot with them. I could write up a plot if you like. Anyway good job, graphics were great, game is awesome. Good job for a first time. Good luck in future flashes.

Wishmaster

Gangstas Gangstas

Excelent

Loved it, was a greatame! I rememb you tel me about this one! I liked robbing banks!
Iteminded me of grand theft auto a little.Was excellent!

Wishmaster

Asvegren responds:

Yes, the banks are very satisfying... :P Thanks!

Looking Through The Snow Looking Through The Snow

KICK-ASSIC!!!

That rocked! Reminds me of ice skating. WOuld be good in a silent movie about the snowy winters...
Keep up the great work man!

I may need you to do some work for my independent horror film forest of ghost.

AligatorHead responds:

SURE ill make horror music

Winter Nights Winter Nights

.... Was nice.

Was great. Loved it! Brought me memories of looking into the snow and seeing it sparkle!

Keep up the awesome work!

AligatorHead responds:

awright thanks wil.

Dark As Hell Dark As Hell

WOW!

That was an awesome theme... I will be usuing this in dead awakening as soon as I get my flash working....

By the way how would you like to do a sound track for my new movie forest of ghost?

aim me at devokees